My new blog series- UNKNOWN TALKS



           IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I am back after two months of ghosting around. And, I am going to try and post different things on different topics. I am currently in my summer break and I have decided to try blogging again. I always wanted to have some sort of a series where I would talk and post about different things, for example-

-Book reviews- I am obsessed with books and I would love to share my opinions on the books I read and liked.

-Trends- I have a love-hate relationship with trends but I love to talk about them

-Unpopular opinions- Sharing my unpopular opinions

-Controversial topics

And probably a lot of other things that I can't remember right now. This post is more of an announcement of my new series- UNKNOWN TALKS, but I will probably post something today or tomorrow if I am going to be busy.





                                                                





Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 4- THE BROKEN SOCIETY

I am taking a break

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 14- The perfect wife (book opinion/review)