I AM ALIVE!

Hello, my amazing unknowns! How are you, guys? I want to apologize for my latest posts about my short stories. I was de-motivated because my views are six feet under.
Now, I am on vacation but I promise that next week, I am going to make a travel blog post. It will be amazing, and probably it is going to break the -no views- weeks. The situation with my laptop really set my blog back. 

I finished writing the book! Now, I am currently having a break from editing it and mostly every single thing that inculdes writing for this week. And if you guys could share this post to your friends or your social media, it would really help me:) thanks:))

Have a nice day,
The Unknown, Joane Unknown
Aka Jesus
Aka Idk what I am doing hereeeee




Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 4- THE BROKEN SOCIETY

I am taking a break

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 14- The perfect wife (book opinion/review)