UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 1- They both die at the end by Adam Silvera (book opinion)

            THEY BOTH DIE AT THE END

                                                                 -Adam Silvera                       


Hey guys! Today I am going to be talking about the new sensation that started on tik tok- They both die at the end. If you have tik tok, you may have heard about this book as the most heartbreaking book ever, and I don't complain. In my opinion, this book is amazingly sad but it is not the basic sad-romantic story we all know. 

The story starts with Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio, the main characters. They both get the call from dead announcers. Mateo is the shy, introverted kind of boy, while Rufus is the extrovert, bad kind of guy. Mateo's mother died after he was born, and Rufus's parents died in a car accident. Now, Rufus was bisexual while Mateo was straight and a virgin. They fall in love at the end of the book.

BTW-  I am not going to describe the book fully because it is not right for me to say those kinds of things, as I am not a reviewer and it would take me 3 pages, 7 coffees and probably 3 days.

They met each other on a special app for people who were going to die and from then on they were always together living their last day. At the end of the book, they kiss and then sleep together right before Mateo died. Mateo died in his apartment during a fire caused by his gas cooker. Rufus found him dead in the fire, and the end really made me cry.

The idea itself is amazing, even if it is weird in the beginning. The author did a great job structuring the book and making the idea and the characters come to life. The fact that he made Mateo get out of his comfort zone and live his last day fully is lovely! The way he built every single character made me realize how talented he was! Rufus made Mateo realized how important life is because Mateo was scared to do anything out of his comfort zone. In this book, we get to know Mateo's best friend and Rufus's challenging childhood after his family died. 

Now, is this book unknown approved? Yes, it is! I loved the book, and I loved it so much that I was reading it in my English class. I didn't cry during the book, but the end did make me cry. I am an author too, even if I am a beginner, I recognized how well-built and worked was the book. The end was unexpected, as only Mateo died, and it shocked me as I was expecting both of them to die in the fire!

Should you read this book? Is it worth spending your money but more important your time? Yes! It will make you realize how important life is and how fragile it is, as you can lose your life at any moment. The book is easy to read and it doesn't have such a complicated vocabulary. Personally, this book is great, well-made, and it teaches you a lot of lessons about life and living the moment. It is worth taking out your time and reading this thing. It is not extremely long, only 329 pages (usual length for a fiction book). I hope you will read this post and consider buying this book.




I hope you liked and considered buying this amazing book. This book is one of my favorite books for sure. If you enjoyed this post, please give it a like, and if you want you can follow me here on Blogger!

Follow me on:

https://twitter.com/JoaneUnknown

https://www.instagram.com/iamjoaneunknown/

Have a nice day! Peace :)

                                                                      

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 4- THE BROKEN SOCIETY

I am taking a break

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 14- The perfect wife (book opinion/review)