UNKNOWN TALKS- EPOSIDE 2- Breathless by Jennfier Niven (book opinion)

                         BREATHLESS

                                                  -Jennifer Niven

Hey guys! In today's blog post I am going to be talking about the romantic but sad book I read probably two months ago. I said that because I might have forgotten some of the details and I don't want you guys to think that I didn't read it. I am going to say it again and again, this is in the top three books I have read. I said on my Instagram (@iamjoaneunknown) that I was probably going to pick this book or 11 paper heart but in the end I pick "Breathless".

The story starts with Claudine Henry, who is going to go to college in the fall, who wants to become an author and lose her virginity but everything seems to fall apart when her dad gives her the news that he and her mom are getting a divorce. Then her father sends both his ex-wife and daughter to an island somewhere in Georgia, but unfortunately she and the boy who was texting her stop talking because of the vacation she was going to take until she will go to college. Sadly, Claudine and her mom were still trying to get over everything that had happened. Claudine's mind seems to change when she meets Miah, the trail guide. Claudine didn't want to get attached after losing her virginity to Miah but like usual, she does.  The thing is, there is not enough time to fall in love and she was afraid of breaking her already broken heart again. As I said in the last post, I am not going to give any more information than the base of the story.

The story ends, and not gonna lie, I actually wanted to see if there was any other part to this book but it wasn't. I cried, laughed, cringed, enjoyed, lived, and imagined this book more than I had ever done to any other kind of book I have ever read. It is entertaining and interesting as you keep asking yourself- "What is next? What is next? How is it going to end?". This is based on a true story that Jennifer Niven experienced, or at least this is what she said in the book...

Is it UNKNOWN approved? Yes! I think you should buy it because the way the story goes on and on is very hurtful and loving. It broke my heart but I enjoyed every single page. It shocked me that I found even a book trailer for this book. The fact that this book doesn't have a movie based on its story is shocking! It is so damn good! And more than that, "All the bright places" (also by Mrs. Niven) is on Netflix! That book has its own movie on Netflix! Now, I bought the book "All the bright places" and I will for sure say my opinion on it after I am going to be done with it.




This is the end of the post and I hope you enjoyed it! I am about to finish "The love that split the world" by Emily Henry. I am not sure when I am going to be done but the post about it will come in max. two weeks.

Have a nice day!

Peace :)

Keep in touch with Unknown-

https://twitter.com/JoaneUnknown

https://www.instagram.com/iamjoaneunknown/



Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 4- THE BROKEN SOCIETY

I am taking a break

UNKNOWN TALKS- EPISODE 14- The perfect wife (book opinion/review)